Fredman is one of the prominent figures coordinating between the UAE and Israel as a result of the Abraham Accords . He received his bachelor’s and master’s degrees in government and Middle East studies from Harvard University.
His main occupation is working as the director of the Israel section of The Abraham Accords Peace Institute, which was established following the agreement.
Fredman also works in the following institutions:
- CEO of the Gulf-Israel Green Ventures
- Founder of the Israeli-Emirati Forum, another communication mechanism between the Israeli and the UAE regimes
- Director of the Fredman Strategy Group, an international consulting firm focused on strategy, business development, and communications
- Research fellow at the Kohelet Policy Forum, an Israeli company operating in the field of international relations and public diplomacy
- Founding member of the UAE-Israel Business Council
Fredman has also served in the now-defunct Israeli Ministry of Strategy. The ministry, whose main objective was to organize campaigns against the pro-Palestine Boycott, Divest & Sanctions (BDS) movement, has been now merged with the Israeli Foreign Ministry. Fredman’s affiliation with the defunct anti-BDS ministry is consistent with his current activities, effectively seeking to counter Israel’s growing international isolation by normalizing relations with despotic Arab regimes.